High-quality, transferrable classes at an affordable price

As a guest student, you can take classes at Montco. Simply fill out a guest student application.

Am I a Guest Student?

If you attend another college and want to take a class at Montco to transfer the credits back to your school, you're a guest student. If you take classes purely for pleasure and have no interest in pursuing a certificate or degree, you're a guest student.

Please note that as a guest student, you are not eligible for financial aid. You are not required to submit transcripts; however, if a class you register for has prerequisites, your instructor may ask you for proof of meeting the requirements.


Are you currently enrolled at another college or university?
  • Check with your home school to see if there are any requirements for transferring credits from Montco.
  • Once you receive your grade(s), request a copy of your Montco transcript to be sent to your home institution.
If you've attended Montco as a student or guest in the past three years, the enrollment steps differ.
  • Guest Students who've attended Montco within the past three years:
    • Log in to .
    • Select Self-Service to register for classes.
  • Former degree-seeking students who've graduated within the past three years:
    • Please submit a guest application to update your program of student to "Non-Degree"
  • Current Montco degree-seeking students who want to switch to a guest student:
    • Complete a and update your program of study to "Non-Degree."
Are you currently a high school student?

If you are a current high school student looking to take a class at Montco, you are considered a Dual Enrollment student, not a guest student.

Reach out to IT Support Services if you need assistance logging in to your account.

Ƶ College Hall Closeup

Apply Now

Ready to apply? Take the first step in the admissions process, and complete the online application form–it’s free!